1.2. The Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you as the visitor, viewer, accessor, browser, surfer or user of the Website (hereinafter referred to as “you”, “your” or “User”) and the Company concerning your Use of the Website or any of the Website Services (defined below). If you are using the Website or the Website Services on behalf of an entity, organization or company (collectively “Subscribing Organization”), you declare that you are an authorized representative of that Subscribing Organization with the authority to bind such organization to the Terms and agree to be bound by the Terms on behalf of such Subscribing Organization. In such a case, “you” in the Terms refers to your Subscribing Organization, and any individual authorized to use the Website Services on behalf of the Subscribing Organization, including you.
2. Acceptance of the Terms
2.1. Each time by Using the Website Services or the Website you agree to abide by the Terms, as amended from time to time with or without your notice.
2.2. The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, and at any time, the Website and/or the Website Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2.3. The Company may modify the Terms from time to time and any change to the Terms will be reflected on the Website with the updated version of the Terms and you agree to be bound to any changes to the Terms when you use the Website or the Website Services.
2.4. There may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, availability and such other information and the Company reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
3. Terms of Website Services
3.1. The Company offers the following services (“Website Services”):
- Providing information with regard to casino games and the gambling industry.
- Bringing reviews, views and news on the online casino world, all of which is targeted globally and particularly towards UK and US gambling communities.
- Providing articles on various topics relating to the online gambling world for our Website users.
- Redirecting users of our Website to renowned and reliable online casino websites.
3.2. The Website Services are provided for free and for informational purposes only.
3.3. The Company does not operate any online casino or poker website nor does it accept any bets or wagers.
4. Website Service Availability
4.1. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to keep the Website up and running 24 hours a day, seven days a week; however, the Company may carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work as may be necessary from time to time and such maintenance work may impact the availability of the Website.
5. User Representation and Warranty
5.1. You represent and warrant that if you are using the Website on behalf of a Subscribing Organization, you have full power and authority to accept the Terms on behalf of that Subscribing Organization.
6. Discontinuation of Use
6.1. If you engage in any prohibited conduct or otherwise violate any of the Terms, your permission to use the Website may be terminated.
6.2. You agree that we may, at any time and without notice to you, suspend or revoke your access to and use of the Website including: (i) where we determine in our sole discretion that such action is reasonable in order to comply with legal requirements or to protect the rights or interests of the Company or any third party; or (ii) in connection with any general discontinuation of the Website Services.
6.3. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change in the Website Services or any suspension or revocation of your access to or use of the Website.
7. Electronic Signature Consent
7.1. You agree that your “Electronic Signature” to the Terms is the legal equivalent of your manual signature for the Terms thereby indicating your consent to use the Website.
7.2. By clicking on the “Accept” button in the Website especially in relation to cookies, you will be deemed to have executed the Terms electronically via your Electronic Signature with Company; effective on the date you first click to accept the Terms.
8. User Responsibility
8.1. You agree:
- not to use the Website for illegal purposes;
- not to commit infringement of any law by using the Website;
- not to copy any content contained in the Website for republication in print or online as the same is subject to intellectual property laws;
- not to create reviews or blog entries for or with any purpose or intent that does not in good faith comport with the purpose or spirit of the Website;
- not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems from or through the Website;
- not to interfere with another person’s use and enjoyment of the Website or another entity’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
- not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and/or
- not to disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the Website, or any services, system restores, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or affiliated or linked website.
- not to use the Website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Website;
- not to use the Website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- not to use se the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- not to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website without the express written consent of the Website owner;
- not to access or use the Website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- not to violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for the Website;
- not to use data collected from the Website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation e-mail marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing);
- not to infringe these Terms or allow, encourage or facilitate others to do the same;
- not to plagiarize and/or infringe the intellectual property rights or privacy rights of any third party;
- not to disturb the normal flow of Services provided within the Website;
- not to create a link from the Website to another website or document without Company’s prior written consent;
- not to obscure or edit any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice or mark appearing on the Website;
- not to create copies or derivate works of the Website or any part thereof;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile or extract the Website’s source code;
- not to remit or otherwise make or cause to deliver unsolicited advertising, e-mail spam or other chain letters;
- not to pretend to be or misrepresent any affiliation with the Company or any legal entity or third party.
8.2. In addition to the above clause, unless specifically endorsed or approved by the Company, the following uses and activities of and with respect to the Website and the Website Services are prohibited:
- transmitting chain letters or junk email;
- engaging in any automated use of the Website or the Website Services.
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the Website Services or the networks or services connected or linked thereto;
- using any information obtained from the Website or the Website Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- deciphering, decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website or the Website Services;
- attempting to bypass any measures of the Website or the Website Services designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website or the Website Services, or any portion of the Website or the Website Services;
- harassing, annoying, intimidating or threatening any of the Company’s employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Website Services;
- using the Website and/or the Website Services in any manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
- Using data collected from the website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
8.3. You also acknowledge and accept that any violation of the aforementioned provisions may result in the immediate suspension of your access to the Website and use of Website Services. Access to the Website may be terminated or suspended without prior notice or liability of the Company.
9. Third party websites
9.1. The Website contains hyperlinks to other casino websites owned and operated by third parties. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The Company shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with those third parties.
9.2. The Company has no control over third party websites and their contents and it accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
9.3. The Company may provide tools through the Website Services that enable you to export information to third party services, including through use of an API. By using these tools, you agree that we may transfer such user content and information to the applicable third party service. Such third party services are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of the third party service or the use of your user content or information by the third party service. The Service, including our websites, may also contain links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked website. We provide these links as a convenience only, and a link does not imply our endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked website. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any of these third-party services or websites.
10.1. The trademarks, copyright, service marks, trade names and other intellectual and proprietary notices displayed on the Website are the property of – or otherwise are licensed to the Company or its licensors or affiliates, whether acknowledged (or not), and which are protected under applicable intellectual and proprietary laws throughout the world. Respective title holders may or may not be affiliated with us or our affiliates, partners and advertisers.
10.2. Nothing herein contained shall be construed as an intent to grant you any interest in the Website or Website Services, in whole or in part. All content and materials included in the Website, such as images, photographs, graphics, texts, forms, lists, charts, guidelines, data, logos, code, icons, videos, audio and other content are the property of, are licensed to or are otherwise duly available to Company, its affiliates, its licensors or to the appertaining third party copyrights holder.
10.3. You acknowledge and agree that any and all infringing use or exploitation of copyrighted content available in the Website may cause us, our affiliates, licensors or content providers irreparable injury, which may not be remedied solely at law, and therefore our affiliates, licensors or content providers may seek remedy for breach of the Terms, either in equity or through injunctive or other equitable relief.
11. Term and Termination
11.1. The term hereof shall begin on the date that comes first among: (i) first access to the Website; (ii) your first access or execution of Website Services; or (iii) Company begins providing Website Services to you.
11.2. The term hereof will automatically end on the earlier date of either your (i) account deactivation, suspension, freezing or deletion; (ii) access termination or access revocation for our Services or the Website; or (iii) Company’ decision to make the Website or Website Services no longer available for use, at its sole and final discretion.
11.3. Upon expiration of these Terms or termination of your subscription to our Services, you shall thereafter immediately cease any and all use of our Services, along with any and all information and data collected therefrom.
13. No Warranty
13.1. Neither the Company, nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, employees and agents warrant that the Website will be error-free, uninterrupted, secure, or produce any particular results; or that any listing, purchase, order, amount, information and/or content will be current and/or valid, or that it will produce any particular results or that the information obtained therefrom will be reliable or accurate. No advice or information given by Company or its employees, affiliates, contractors and/or agents shall create a guarantee. No warranty or representation is made with regard to the Website Services or products of third parties contacted on or through the Website. In no event shall the Company or its affiliates be held liable for any of the foregoing.
14. Disclaimer of Damages
14.1. In no event shall the Company be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages, including but not limited to damages for business interruption, loss of profits, loss of data, computer or software failure or inaccessibility or any other type of personal damages or losses arising out of or related to your use of or inability to use the Website, including negligence; (ii) infringement of third party intellectual property rights; and (iii) claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by third party rights claimants.
14.2. The aforementioned limitation of damage liability, shall be in force regardless of however caused or however awarded, regardless of the theory of liability applied (including contract, warranty or tort), whether active, passive or imputed, including negligence, strict liability, product liability or other legal theory, regardless of the product or service offered by action or inaction by merchant; and even if you have been advised of such possibility.
14.3. To the fullest extent allowable under applicable laws, the Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all liability of any kind with respect to the Website or the Website Services, including any and all liability arising out of or related to any purported facts or information and description of any information, products and/or Website Services displayed on our Website, including all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied; including, without limitation, warranties of title, merchantability, accuracy, completeness, condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
15.1. Advertisements and Promotions. From time to time, we may place ads and promotions from third party sources in the Website. Accordingly, your participation or undertakings in promotions of third parties other than Company, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such undertakings, are solely between you and such third party. The Company will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third party advertisers on the Website.
15.2. Force Majeure. The Company will not be liable for any failure of performance of its obligations as set forth herein, where such failure arises from any cause beyond Company’s reasonable control, including but not limiting to, electronic, power, mechanic or Internet failure, from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
16.1. For any inquires or complaints regarding the Website Services or the Website, please contact us by email at [email protected]