Sic Bo is one of the most entertaining of all casino games. It’s played with three dice. One of the nice things about this game is it is an easy game for new players to learn and will provide them with instant fun.
How to Play Sic Bo
In the game of Sic Bo, the object is to choose a combination of numbers or individual numbers that will show up on the dice after they have been rolled. Players will be able to see the betting possibilities and the payoffs because they are generally shown on the table payout. When it comes to the combinations, there are many of them; there are single numbers, two of a kid, three of a kind, and many others. In Sic Bo, there are seven different bets a player can make. Here are those bets:
• A bet on any pair of numbers turning up: payoff of 8:1.
• A bet on any triplet: payoff of 24:1.
• A bet on a particular triplet: payoff of 150:1.
• A “small” or “big” wager. This is a bet on small if the total of three dice adds up to be between 4 to 10. A bet on big will win if the dice add up to be between 11 and 17.
• A bet on the total of the three dice: payoff varies depending on the bet, can range from 6:1 to 50:1.
• A bet on the combination of two numbers: payoff of 5:1.
• Bets on any of the dice from 1 to 6: payoff 1:1. If two have that same number: payoff 2:1. If three have that same number: payoff 3:1.
Players will put their chips on the sections they choose to bet on, they want to make sure they double check to make sure their chips go where they intend them to go.
Once the betting commences, the dealer will roll the dice in the shaker and call out the value of the dice. These values are entered into the device which is located on the Sic Bo table.
The players will then be paid out according to the bet they made and the outcome of the roll. One of the things new players will be glad to know is they can learn Sic Bo quickly so they can begin getting very into the game. This is one game any player should give a try due to the amount of fun and excitement it brings to the casino.